Final Sequence

Preliminary Sequence

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi!




Dear Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blogs, I hope that they're enjoyable and informative. On the right you will find the link from my individual blog to group blog. There are also links to the blogs for the other students in my group and a link back to our teacher’s central blog, named 'Ms Blackborow's Blog', from which you can find links to the other student and group blogs.

On my individual blog, you will find my research and initial ideas and planning for the project, mainly from the early stages of the project before I got together with my group. It also contains my work on the preliminary task, including the video clip, reflections on the development of the project as it progressed and my answers to the evaluation questions.

On the group blog, there are examples of my group’s planning and project development work, as well as all the research that we did during the project that influenced helped, and inspired our project.

I have also created links for the final film opening sequence to the two blogs so that it can be viewed from either. 

I hope that you find it easy to read both the blogs. Every post has been placed in date order from the when the project began (November 2009) until the end (March 2010). On the right of my individual blog there are labels (as well as at the bottom of each post) to enable viewers to find the research, planning and evaluation work I have completed throughout the project (as well as before). Additionally, we have used the same system for the group blog as well as having also labelled the posts which I was individually responsible for.

Thanks and I hope that you enjoy it!

Jacob Vydelingum 4865

1 comment: