Final Sequence

Preliminary Sequence

Monday, March 29, 2010

Looking back at your preliminary task,what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full prodcut?

I feel that this is a significant improvement on my preliminary task because I have become more familiar with using the equipment, knowledge of techniques (for example the 30 degree rule and the 180 degree rule) and editing a narrative sequence so it works and therefore there have been less mistakes.

 


In the prelim task, the pan following the movement on screen wasn't very smooth (0:13) whilst my new sequence the entire action runs far more smoothly (0:54).

In addition, I have learnt to film the entire action from different angles in my new sequence whilst in the prelim we tended to stop filming too soon and therefore there were strange cuts (0:12) that didn’t work well and looked unnatural to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment