Final Sequence

Preliminary Sequence

Monday, March 29, 2010

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the project I have learnt to use a variety of new hardware equipment. For example, we experimented with a shotgun microphone and we used pag lights in order to help light the set when filming in the basement. As well as this I furthered my understanding of/ability to use the HD camera; this became useful for innovative shots such as the establishing 'through the floor' shot. As shown below, we used the tripod for most of our shots.




We used computer programs such as Adobe Premier Pro in order to edit our footage and Macromedia Flash to create our indent on the PC. We used the software on the Mac (specifically Soundtrack Pro and LiveType) to find sound effects and create titles for our sequence.



Importantly, I began to use Blogger. This was used to post updates during the project and the work done before and after it. It was very useful because it can be accessed from any computer with internet and therefore I was able to work on my blog at home and at school whilst it became easier for my teachers to view as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment